What you need to know:
1) Always plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before your session. The start time of your appointment is when we want you on the massage table. If you are late, your massage has started without you and will still end on time. Please help us give you the full session by being early.
2) Your intake form needs to be filled out at least 24 hours in advance of your session. Otherwise we have to take time out of your session to do this, and we would rather not do that!
3)What to wear. You will undress completely for your session, and you will be covered securely the entire time. We will only uncover the part being worked as it is being worked. We prefer not to work around or over clothing. (Feel free to leave your underwear on).
4) In case you get lost.
- Our address is 17200 W 10 Mile Road Suite. 101, Southfield, MI, 48075.
- We are located on the first floor of Rutland Square Office Plaza.
- The building’s East Entrance provides best access to our suite.
5) Tipping is optional but always appreciated. If you choose to tip, 20-25% gratuity of the full, undiscounted cost of the services is the industry standard. Cash is appreciated, and we can always run a tip on your credit card.
6) All clients agree to give at least 24 hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling. (You sign an intake form stating this.)
Make sure the email you received upon booking your session is accurate and that your calender matches ours.
Respond to the text/email sent 24 hours in advance to confirm your appointment, or let us know immediately if you need to change or cancel.
7) We do not recommend massage if you are currently experiencing the following:
- Fever, nausea or diahrrhea
- Acitive Infectious or contagious disease including the common cold
- Open sores or recent burns
- Severe unstable hypertension
Please notify our office, or your massage therapist before your session, if you develop any new health conditions or symptoms, no matter how minor.
We have reserved your appointment time JUST FOR YOU.
We require at least 24 hours notice for any cancelling/rescheduling. Call or text us at 586-839-7496 and leave a message.
If a true emergency presents itself that conflicts with your appointment, we ask that you notify us immediately through any medium necessary. You can email us at any time of day or night, or make a phone call and leave a voice message any time during normal waking hours, but it is your responsibility to ensure you have received a reply from us to confirm cancellation BEFORE your missed appointment time.
- Cancel/change your appointment with at least 24 hours notice: no charge.
- If, within 24 hours of my session, I develop a contagious illness, or have a sudden, unplanned health or personal emergency rendering me unable to make my appointment, I will inform CC Rehabilitative Massage Therapy right away, and if they are unable to fill my vacancy, I will pay the cancellation fee, or session fee, unless an exception is granted, only at the discretion of CC Rehabilitative Massage Therapy.
- If I am not able to make a scheduled appointment, I agree to cancel or reschedule the appointment at least 24 hours in advance. I agree to the full session rate if I give less than 24 hours notice.
If you have circumstances that you feel deserve special consideration, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can decide whether or not to make an exception to this policy.
A note on Prepaid Sessions: All payments including prepaid packages, sessions, or gift certificates are non-refundable and always expire ONE YEAR from purchase. Any requests for refunds or extensions are issued at the sole discretion of CC Rehabilitative Massage Therapy.
Your safety, comfort, and satisfaction is important. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thanks so much.